See the Calendar Section for 2014 OETRA Activities
OETRA Just for Fun Ride, No Cost, May 16-18, at Platter Flats, Lake Texoma, OK
Chair: Carolyn Black email@example.com, 918-639-1642
- Make reservations at Recreation.gov. In Search Box:
- Where? Platter Flats
- Interested in: select "Camping and Lodging"
- Looking for: select "Horse sites"
- Length: input length of trailer
- Arrival Date: input May 16
- There are 13 equestrian electric sites left as of 3:45pm 4/21/2014
- Meet & greet: Friday at 6pm, snacks provided, bring your own drink (no alcohol)
- Ride out on your own Sat. and Sunday.
- Pot Luck dinner Sat. night at 6:30, Everyone bring their own dish to share.
- Harvey will have the Sunday morning services at 8:30am.
- Call or email Carolyn if you have questions
Fundraising Report for the 2014 Mary Ben Marshall Spring Ride at Bell Cow Lake
Thank you Julie! This is the most made IAW available records for this event!
- Phyllis Dragus - Equine Medical Associates, Edmond, OK - Vet Care Package
- Pam Anderson - Circle E Gift Bucket
- Catherine Shanaway - Danielson Veterinary Services, Edmond, OK - Vet Care Package
- Pauline Gordon - Mike Alexander, DVM, Collinsville, OK - Vet Care Package. Pauline has generously donated the vet care package back to OETRA to use as a prize at a future time.
It's time to Renew!
Whether you want to JOIN or renew or give the gift of membership, click the "Login or Join" button to go to our new member management system!!
Donate to OETRA's many trail-system improvement projects!
You may not realize it but other states do not have RV-standard campgrounds for equestrians with pipe panels for each campsite! Nor the extensive local and state trails dedicated to equestrian use! While we can't take credit for all of them, we've spent hundreds of hours and more than $20,000 on the creation and maintenance of same the last few years. Your membership dues help but if you receive your newsletter via hardcopy, the printing and mailing takes up $17.50 of your annual dues. Therefore, you may consider either giving up your printed copy in lieu of reading the newsletter online or donating extra dollars to move our projects forward faster. You may donate via PayPal or include extra in your membership. The new online membership system also includes a way to donate when you join or renew.